PRODUCT OF POLAND
The masks are produced in central Poland, in our production plant in the city of ŁÓDŹ. For production, we use only the best materials that have been tested positively in contact with the skin. Our masks not only protect, but also ensure free breathing and comfort. They do not soak up and do not emit unpleasant odors like some of those offered on the market. The mask production process is monitored at every stage of production, which guarantees the highest quality product.
- The masks are made of 3 layers of hypoallergenic and skin-friendly polypropylene spunbond.
- Each layer of material with a thickness of 25 g/m2.
- Fixed with 2 soft elastics earloops and a nose clip that can be adjusted.
- Mask size 17.5 x 9.5 cm – universal.
- Color: blue/white.
- The product meets the requirements for a non-medical mask within the parameters specified by the guidelines of the national consultant in the field of infectious diseases of 09/04/2020.
- The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate confirms that the products do not contain substances harmful to human health.